What to do if I have a Complaint?

From time to time as a parent you may have a query or concern about an aspect of your child's schooling. Please click on the link below for further information. 



Other Matters

If you wish to complain about the following:

  • Admissions to school
  • Exclusions
  • Home to school transport
  • Special educational needs
  • Child Protection/Safeguarding

Please telephone Surrey County Council contact centre on 03456 009 009 (all calls are charged at local rate)
email: contact.centre@surreycc.gov.uk and they will put you in touch with the appropriate team who will advise you further.