"Small things done with great love and hope can change our world"
We are so grateful to all the parents and supporters of the school for the fundraising that takes place throughout the year, and particular thanks go to our PTA who help co-ordinate the fundraising activity at St John's.
We fundraise at St John's to provide additional classroom and playground resources and to offer extra opportunities to the children. Funds raised can also support the day to day running of the school. If you would like to help us fundraise, here are the ways you can do it.
1. Support the PTA fundraising events that happen throughout the year.
2. Make a donation to the school - click on the button below, or speak to the school business manager if you wish to make a larger donation. Don't forget, if you are a UK tax payer, you can gift aid your donation which means that St John's will receive an extra 25%.
3. Support 'Give as You Live' by signing up to the scheme - every time you shop at the online stores that support it, money is donated to the school. It is a great way for the school to raise funds and is easy for you to do. Click on the link below and register at the 'Give as You Live' website choosing St John's School as your chosen charity.
4. By leaving a legacy donation to the school in your will. Speak to the school business manager for more information.
5. Speak to us about sponsorship opportunities for events and focussed fundraising campaigns.
The aim is that all events and fundraising activity contribute to the family feel that we have here at St John's. Thank you to everyone who has helped raise money for the school.